Command Center Bug Reports

News Forums Main Command Center Bug Reports

This topic contains 42 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  iDejc0 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Posted in: Main
  • October 5, 2016 at 4:56 am #39232

Hello, I just installed the app and when I open iTunes and try to quit it, it always reopens itself again and again. The only way I found to really quit iTunes is to Force Quit it. The problem doesn’t disappear after rebooting my Mac.
    Version 1.1.1
    macOS Sierra

October 5, 2016 at 8:26 am #39233

I have the same problem is wery annoying pleas fix this once for all.

October 15, 2016 at 6:13 pm #39243

Hello any news about update need to fix this problems with itunes!!

October 18, 2016 at 1:22 pm #39247

We should be able to position the window higher or lower on the side.

And the typo (control and Monitor) look out of focus.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 1, 2016 at 6:40 pm #39253

Hi,

I am aware that Sierra is currently in beta use – currently it has an average energy impact of 10 which is the same as Safari when 25 tabs are open.

Wehn are you expecting an releasing an update for Sierra?

Thanks

November 2, 2016 at 2:18 am #39258

Looks kind of like Oskar has vaporized. I don’t see any activity from him in this forum for some time now…..
    Oskar are you still around here?

Regards,
    Reinier

November 2, 2016 at 4:04 am #39259

Hey – sorry for the slow reply. I’m working on fixing the performance as well as the iTunes issues. Also looking into integrating Command Center to the new Macbook Touch Bar. Stay tuned.

November 2, 2016 at 5:50 am #39260

Hi Oskar,

Looks promising what your are cooking over there! Keep up the good work!Please keep us posted on updates!

Kind regards,
    Reinier

November 2, 2016 at 11:38 pm #39261

Thank you, I will start to post updates more frequently.

The performance issues have been fixed.

The app was previously consuming a lot of CPU resources in the background:

This graph translates to about 5% average CPU used on a 13″ Macbook Pro 2015, and about 9% on a Macbook 12″ 2015.

I found and fixed the cause of this issue, so now the app only uses the minimal resources needed to gather the Monitor stats in the background:

The graph above translates to 0% average CPU used.

Another way of looking at it is in terms of energy usage:

Before fix:

After fix:

The numbers speak for themselves 😛

Will include this fix in the next update, probably tomorrow. Will also include more activation options, like keyboard shortcut.

November 5, 2016 at 3:52 am #39262

Hey, Update 1.2 is now out!
    It fixes the performance issues, and adds many new options for panel behavior such as keyboard shortcuts and mouse sensitivity sliders. If you think mouse activation is annoying, you can disable it altogether.

I’m still working on the iTunes fix, it will be included a smaller update tomorrow or Monday.

November 25, 2016 at 7:17 pm #39316

After clean boot:

1: Night-shift mode asks for Accessibility permissions, again and again.

2: Blue-light mode asks for Location Services permissions after selecting Auto, etc.

3: Blue-light mode: When Auto mode is set the colour temperature reduces and the screen is lagging until the colour correction process is achieved.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  ari3nx.
    November 25, 2016 at 8:48 pm #39318

I have alot of problems with this realy update to slow applications close unexpectedly itunes cant quit and many bugs pleas once for all fix this u buy buggggg

December 22, 2016 at 1:44 am #39360

Hi Oskar you are still alive, or do you fix the product that you sell because it considers the constant fading canot quit itunes and bunch of problem 1 month nothing from you??.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.