Information We Collect
Privacy is important to us. We are a software company, and we make sure to only collect data that is necessary for improving our website experience, selling our software, and providing support.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. This includes your email, name and adress.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information (The newsletter settings may be changed through your User Control Panel).
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Editing your Personal Data
You can at any time edit or remove your personal data (email, adress, name) by logging in and using the user control panel.
Disclosing Your Information
To get in contact with you or supply support
Accounting and billing purposes
Situations where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Situations where we further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Securing your data
Cindori AB will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The data will be stored on our secure servers and regularly backed up.
Third Party Links